“If You Think You Have What It Takes To Be A Part of The Most Successful Team of Personal Trainers in OXFORD, Then I Have A Fun and Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
Before you read on, I should tell you that this position is not for everyone. We are looking for serious people only. There is a lot of competition for this position. If you have a strong desire to be the best, you’ll have a great chance at getting hired. If you are hired, you can expect an extremely rewarding career in the fitness industry.
Do not apply unless you possess the following:
- minimum of 1 year experience working as a personal trainer
- passion for the fitness industry
- desire to contribute, and be a part of a winning team
- strong desire to learn and advance your career -Confidence in your abilities and a great work ethic
- positive, upbeat, and energetic personality
- strong commitment to your personal fitness routine
- You are excited about earning commissions
- desire to be a part of a progressive, client-centered operation
If that describes you, I want to hear for you! Please read on for full details and how you can apply to jump start your career.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
Simply put, we have the most successful personal training and nutrition program in Oxford
You might wonder how I can make such a claim. The truth is, we have more success stories per trainer than any other fitness operation in town. If you don’t believe me, browse around the site and you’ll see just a small sample of the testimonials we’ve received.
It’s confidence. That’s what I’m looking for in my next elite team member.
Our unique, periodized nutrition and exercise protocols are proven to get fantastic fitness and fat loss results for our clients.
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customized programs.
And business is booming!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
We offer one-on-one nutrition and fitness programs which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness. All clients begin with an initial 6-week coaching package which includes: nutrition counseling, exercise program design, nutritional supplements, monthly fitness assessments and possible weekly training sessions at the Gym/home.
You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others… because that’s what we do with our programs.
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform:
- Teach and Implement Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs For Clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, and you will be responsible for teaching your clients the different components of the program, and guiding them forward to ultimately achieving their goals.
- Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
- Perform Fitness Evaluations: Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, bodyweight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
- Coach clients through 6-week program: You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients your working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate the client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to receive coaching on the appropriate exercises for the client’s goals and how they are executed.
- Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone, great at building rapport with people, and know how to conduct yourself professionally. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality- must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting company and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and Fitness Education: You need to have a minimum of one year experience in training clients, and be able to provide references. You must also have current personal training and CPR certification (no way around that one, my insurance company insists)!
- Strong Personal Dedication To Fitness: Let me make this perfectly clear: you must have a personal fitness routine and train yourself regularly. We look first at your personal work ethic. We want strong role models for our clients. Someone who takes a lot of care and pride in their own fitness regimen, whether it’s for general fitness, or training for some athletic endeavor. Your personal passion is what will be communicated to the client and will help them to become inspired as well.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- Additional Certification
- Kinesiology Degree
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire right away. So if this job sounds good to you, please do email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) a resume or otherwise phone me on 07827 259159.